Hass Avocado Board
Mobile Marketing Case Study
With 234 million American mobile subscribers, 30.1% of whom use their phones as browsers, mobile marketing is poised for explosive growth. The growth of mobile, and smart phones in particular, is creating new marketing opportunities that go far beyond merely having a mobile-friendly web site. The intelligent use of mobile technologies and platforms allow marketers like Hass Avocado Board to reach out to users with relevant content and valuable, highly targeted offers. While HAB's mobile efforts are still in the nascent stages, SiteLab is looking forward to a full-fledged, integrated mobile campaign soon.
Mobile Web Site Case Study: mobile.AvocadoCentral.com
The goals of the HAB mobile site are to increase avocado consumption by making recipes and handling information readily available to targeted consumers, and to create a rewarding, easy-to-use mobile experience.
- mobile.AvocadoCentral.com features numerous recipes that can be accessed with a search function and accessed on the go; a popular feature that provides consumers with necessary ingredients at the point of purchase
- The site provides tips for selecting avocados at the various stages of ripeness, further enhancing the in-store experience
- The mobile site has sustained double-digit growth rates over the most recent 6-week period
- Mobile efforts integrated with social media efforts are creating a well-rounded online presence for HAB
- Web site redirects are helping mobile users find mobile-specific content for a richer mobile user experience
Sign Up for SiteLab's quarterly email newsletter for free info & expert analysis of industry trends